Total accommodation for you
Independent check-in: You can check in at the gatekeeper.
- Great hospitality
- pets allowed
- No smoking in the cottage!
- Not suitable for parties and events
- Children of all ages are welcome
- garden / terrace / own bathing jetty
Our holiday park
Our fine and exclusive holiday park is situated as a small peninsula in Onderdijk, directly on a large lake, the Groote Vliet. The Vislust holiday park is therefore completely surrounded by water and can be reached on foot or by car via a small bridge. Whether for fishing, boating, swimming, kite surfing, sunbathing or taking long walks along the sea. The environment is just made for it. Between the only 70 houses on the island there is a very nice and respectful coexistence. You can expect pure relaxation and tranquillity in a beautiful natural setting, directly on the Ijsselmeer.
Ripe for the island?
On the island in the house “MAX” (Our Max – fan of the big water, sun worshipper, harbor master, chill master, grill master, petrijünger … ) you can escape from everyday life!
– Was built in 2018 as a new construction on a waterfront lot with its own boat dock. The equipment is modern and the building services are up to date. The property is completely fenced and not visible from the neighborhood.
In the house
– About 50 m² are optimally distributed in a spacious living / dining room with open kitchen, 2 bedrooms and the shower room.
At the house
– 2 terraces give possibility for comfortable staying outside. In front of the house, the terrace facing the park (covered and protected from the wind) invites you to have breakfast in the morning sun. Behind the house, the west-facing terrace with boat dock offers a view of the water, meadows and fantastic sunsets.
– comfortable leather couch, flat screen TV, sliding door element with large panoramic window (offers view of the terrace/boat path, canal and meadow)
– large dining table with 4 chairs
– Kitchenette with appliances (refrigerator with integrated freezer, electric oven, gas stove, Senseo pad coffee maker, toaster, kettle, dishes, glasses and cutlery. All important and useful kitchen utensils are of course also present).
– Double bed (1.60m x 2.00m), flat screen TV, closet and chest of drawers
– Folding bed (1.40m x 1.90m), flat screen TV, nightstand, coat rack
– Wellness shower, sink and toilet
– Breakfast table with 4 chairs
– Lounge set (bench, armchairs and table), parasol
- Gas central heating with hot water (conveniently controlled by the room thermostat placed in the living room)
- W-LAN (free use)
- TV via SAT (Astra)
- House for 4 persons (max. 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children)
- Pets allowed (max. 2 dogs)
- Grill (charcoal)
Access for guests
– Community laundry with washing machines & dryers (washing tokens can be purchased from the site management).
Office hours: daily between 10:00 and 18:00!
– small playground on the holiday island
– Community – bathing pier with a small sunbathing area
All holiday homes are located on the holiday island Vislust in Onderdijk. The surrounding area with its very good transport connections offers a mix of nature, beach, sea, leisure activities, quiet at night, short distances to museums and sights. Also for your children there is a lot to experience in the surroundings. The Ijsselmeer is only knee deep near the beach, perfect for the little ones to splash around in. There is a large adventure playground within a 5 minute walk or an indoor swimming pool within a 5 minute drive. So absolutely nothing stands in the way of the perfect holiday for the whole family.
At only 5 minutes walking distance from the dike you can enjoy the beautiful view over the Ijsselmeer. By the way, your pet is very welcome here. The dog beach is also a few minutes walk away.
The Ijsselmeer with various bathing beaches, a beach club, as well as shopping and leisure facilities, (boats and bicycle rental) are also within walking distance. Whether it’s for kite surfing, swimming, fishing, sailing, cycling, walking or just to lie in the sun – golf & mini golf facilities, it’s all here.
You would much rather go shopping, freshly baked fish, island hopping, visit a typical Dutch weekly market or a museum…?
The historic harbour towns of Hoorn (18 km), Enkhuizen (14 km) or Medemblik (3 km) are certainly worth a visit.
Amsterdam is only about 60 km away, perfectly accessible by public transport via Hoorn in the Park & Ride.
The island of Texel can be reached by car and ferry in just over an hour, as can the beautiful North Sea beaches on the other side of the coast.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Your team from the Vislust holiday park.
- Check-in: 14:00 – 18:00
- Check-out: 07:00 am – 10:00 am
- Independent check-in
- No smoking in the house!
- No parties or events
- Night rest 10:30 pm – 7:00 am
Costs, Deposit & Fees
Costs depending on the season:
Middle season: from 01.04. until 31.05. – 135€/per day
High season: from 01.06. until 31.08. – 145€/per day
Low season: from 01.09 to 21.12. – 105€/per day (from 01.11 to 21.12 gas according to consumption)
Christmas/New Year’s Eve: from 21.12. until 07.01. – 115€/per day (gas-10€/per day )
Low season: from 07.01. until 31.03. – 105€/per day (gas-10€/per day )
Final cleaning: 60€ in cash, on the spot.
Environmental fee: 3,50€/per person over 18 years in cash, on site.
150€ in cash, on the spot. Refundable upon departure.
-Bed linen/towels -15€/per person
Cancellation of your trip will incur the following charges:
4 weeks before departure 20 % of the total costs
3 weeks before departure 30 % of the total costs
2 weeks before departure 50% of the total costs
1 week before departure 70 % of the total costs
From day of arrival 100
If due to Corona a punctual arrival is not possible, we refund you the full overnight stay price!
- Categories: Total accommodation