It is very important to us that you feel comfortable with us. If you have a question, you can reach us by phone, email and via our contact form.
Your team Vislust
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Vakantiehuispark Vislust, Onderdijk 183, 1693 CE Wervershoof, The Netherlands, email@example.com, telephone: 0031 – (0) 228 -52 87 15) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.Consequences of the revocation If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services begin during the withdrawal period, you must pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already provided up to the point at which you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal with regard to this contract compared to the total scope of the services provided for in the contract.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the provision of services, including financial services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no control and which may occur within the withdrawal period, in particular services relating to shares, to units in open-ended investment funds within the meaning of Section 1 (4) of the German Capital Investment Code and to other tradable securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or money market instruments.
- Contracts for the provision of non-residential accommodation services, transport of goods, motor vehicle hire, supply of food and drink and other services relating to leisure activities, where the contract provides for a specific date or period for the provision.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely if we have provided the service in full and have only started to provide the service after you have given your express consent to this and at the same time have confirmed your knowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal when the contract has been fulfilled in full by us.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill in and return this form).
– An Vakantiehuispark Vislust, Onderdijk 183, 1693 CE Wervershoof, The Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.